Music Banter - View Single Post - VeggieLovers Journey into Lyrics and Poetry
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #46 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieLover View Post
I always appreciate your critisism Vegangelica, but I must say first and foremost that I absoluetly refuse, as an artist and an admirer of the beautiful animals we have almost exterminated from the planet, to eliminate a referance to wolves because of the juvinille and frankly ridiculous series Twilight. "
Heh heh...I'd just seen New Moon and read all the Twilight books, so the Jacob wolf image was on my mind when I read your song!

Quote:
Here's the video for "Inbetween Time". You can't see me at all cuz it's so dark, but that's ok. Also, i had just gotten over being way sick, so that's why my voice cracks. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkS5p...safe_search=on
Oh, it is so lovely to hear your voice (though I've heard it before on your one Snow State song)! You have a beautiful, resonant, strong voice...even when having just gotten over being sick.

Am I remembering correctly that your brother plays guitar, and that's why he wanted to punch your face in...due to the ukulele playing? I do feel the warmth of the guitar chords would really support your song better than the uke. Which is cute in its cute twangy uke way. (I know you like your ukulele, so I don't want to be too harsh on this cute little instrument.)
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 01-25-2010 at 07:16 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote