Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

I'm a former vegan, current ovo-vegetarian. I got lazy with what I ate when I was vegan, and ended up anemic, with these huge ugly bruises all over my body. That being said, it is totally possible to live healthy on a vegan diet, if you're not a lazy ass. I've been vegetarian most of my life though, because I think it is disgusting to eat, not just to mention the cruelty part.

Oh, and ovo vegetarians are ones that eat stuff with egg or eat eggs. I'm lactose intolerant.

I ****ing hate PETA though, I don't believe anyone should force their dietary beliefs on anyone else. I get a lot of flak for my vegetarianism just because of what they force on people, they make vegetarians and vegans look bad. Plus, they kill animals. I also really hate people who find it necessary to tell me "Oh, hey I ate a steak!". Hey, great! I don't give a ****! So really, I don't bother people who eat meat, as long as they don't bother me about NOT eating it.

Militants also bug the **** out of me, because no, mother****er I am not going to make my cat eat vegan/vegetarian cat food. He's a ****ing cat, he can eat whatever the hell he damn well pleases. I was called a bad vegan for this, irony of ironies.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote