Music Banter - View Single Post - Is Meat Really Murder?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 07:07 AM   #71 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

I don't think animals are equal to people, and when people compare slaughtering pigs to the holocaust it's pretty sickening.

I don't even like people in general, all this talk about "living up to some high standards" is f*cking bullsh*t and vegetarianism is just another bullsh*t reason to make us feel more important than we are.

I'm not a total nihilist, I like being alive, I value the lives of those most close to me, I believe that decent people exist and they justify the existance of life as a whole, but other than that most people can suck it, and I love meat. Yes I believe our environment should be taken more seriously, that there's some sacrifices we could all make and that kids deserve a better future and all that. And yes a lot of the farming practices are not only sadistic but they have their health risks too, steroids are a big issue, something should be done about stuff like that.

But I'm not giving up something (that isn't a moral issue to me because I could care less about f*cking cows) I really enjoy just because a bunch of hippie f*cks who like shoving their morals down my throat will feel better about themselves, I think humans will always have certain animalistic characteristics at least until we evolve into giant brains and I guess you're all trying to speed up that evolution process but it's like the same reasons I made that thread about heaven, I don't want a utopia, I don't want to be a giant brain, and I don't understand why anyone would.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 02-06-2010 at 07:31 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote