Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day - The Complete and Utter BS Version
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
I discovered one of the rats had cancer yesterday, a lump on his stomach. We took him to the vet and luckily, it was just a lump and they cut it out. However, I've always been curious about what the rats would taste like if we were to eat them. When noone was looking, I pocketed the cancer lump and we tried it out fried in butter with a little seasoning when we got back to our apartment.

It was pretty good, actually, almost like duck - a bit fatty, but very nice and juicy. Now my mouth waters whenever I look at the little buggers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hatemonger View Post
Today I made a hat & matching belt out of my own toenail clippings
These are disturbing and intriguing on so many levels.

Today when I logged into Facebook, I found out that a high school friend who always wanted to be a mortician...and actually became one...just lost her job: turns out she was embalming squirrels and stuffing them in the clothing of the cadavers before open casket visitations.

P.S. Urban...I TOLD you not to say anything about the turnip! If you're going to blab out everything, then that's the LAST time we use root vegetables, no matter how much you like them.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote