Music Banter - View Single Post - Feminism
Thread: Feminism
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #58 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruise_violet View Post
Does feminism have a place in our society?

We can vote, we can have jobs, we have educations... so is it still a valid cause?
Overthrow Feminism with Femininity! Feminism is over a hundred years old, come people Feminism it's fad like dancing the Charleston or something to that effect they're probably the same age. People aren't dancing the Charleston at clubs anymore so why bother to advance some antiquated failed "-ism". Feminism is just an excuse for guys to play video games all day long and collect government check while their girlrfriend goes to work at some high power lawyer firm - no offense to the women who allow there boyfreinds to do that. Womens place should be in the home in the kitchen sweating over diner by pushing buttons on her microwave - thats arduous work, it's not easy like in the old days when women had to prepare a meal, actually chop up the vegetables and cook it, set the table and then clean up after dinner.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote