Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:17 PM   #2409 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
I think the major factors are strength (I wouldn't go with anything less than 15x), medium (Water bubblers are best because they smooth the smoke and you can hold more for longer) and hold-time (A good lung-full for 15-20 seconds followed by another).

Another thing I've noticed is Salvia's potency decreases with age. I've been having the same 3gram bag for about 2 years now and it's nowhere near as potent as when I first got it.
I'd recommend a torch style lighter as well. I've had much better experiences with one, and read about it somewhere that salvia burns at a higher temp.
I'd say after you smoke it a few times, you can set yourself up by going to a sick spot or by placing things around. Ex: a mattress on a floor and some fatheads on the wall will put you on an extreme cannibal dodging rafting adventure. Dark places with minimal lights almost always turn celestial and spacey. I always think everyone im with is on a different planet and we must yell to communicate.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote