Music Banter - View Single Post - 25 Random Facts About You
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #479 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

I'm bored too, so here are a few more from yours truly...

1. My girlfriend's Dad was deported from England on suspicion of being in the IRA.

2. We've known each other since September and I still can't spell her name right.

3. I have a slightly curved lower spine because of the treatment for my meningitis from back when I was a kid (as a result of all the spinal fluid that had to be extracted).

4. Of all the people I know today, I'm only in touch with one friend from school. We've been mates for 12 years now.

5. We tried to record instrumentals in my garage that comprised of banging on tin cans, playing a bass guitar with a cello bow, my mandolin and alto sax.

6. Yes, every idea we came up with for it sucked as hard as it sounds.

7. I drank my first beer when I was 13.

8. I blacked out from drinking for the first and only time when I was 16.

9. I submitted a radio script I finished earlier this week to the BBC the other day. It's the first time I've ever tried something like this.

10. They get tens of thousands of scripts sent to them every week so, no, I'm not under any illusions about my chances with it.

11. Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to seeing Chris Morris' Four Lions.

12. Or, indeed, watching the next world cup when it comes around.

13. I find nothing more annoying than someone with no sense of humour.

14. My favourite actor of all time is Peter Sellers.

15. I can do a cracking James Mason impression

16. My favourite pop song at the moment is Tuesday Morning by the Pogues.

17. ^ Things like that change a lot with me.

18. Due to the heavy snow around Greater Manchester in mid-late December and the havoc it wreaked on the M62, I was effectively stranded in Bolton and unable to go back to my parents' house for Christmas for about a week.

19. I basically hate the snow now because of it.

20. When I actually got there, I caught a cold, and when that went I came down with the mumps almost immediately after.

21. As a result, it was probably the worst holiday of my life.

22. I'm on a Creative and Cultural Studies degree in Bolton University. The very same place where Pete Shelley and Howard Devoto studied.

23. After I graduate I'm definitely getting out of this country for a bit. Haven't decided exactly where I'm gonna go yet though. Preferably somewhere as far removed from England as possible.

24. I still love this country.

25. It's just that I'm a big fan of sweeping changes in my life.
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote