Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever been in a fight?
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
sidewinder
Engorged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Overall I don't think it's necessary for a man to know who he can best in a fight in order for him to be confident about himself. The confidence comes from knowing that when you are presented with a situation in which you MUST defend yourself and/or your family, you know that you aren't afraid to act, regardless of the outcome.
Exactly. And thanks for bringing up the point about gaining humility too. That's just as important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
I've been in plenty of them, for a large part of my life I did not control my temper, and some points I could get aggravated to the point I would snap and black out and not be able to control myself. This is very rare for me now, I learned to control that nonsense a while back. I'll only get irritated with people now, rarely ever angry.
My problem is that for my whole life, I've internalized any anger I had toward others. Sometimes I took it out on inanimate objects, but mostly it's internalized. I feel sorry for the motherfucker that finally makes me reach my breaking point.

Last edited by sidewinder; 02-19-2010 at 11:57 AM.
sidewinder is offline   Reply With Quote