Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:00 AM   #3961 (permalink)
SATCHMO
Al Dente

1) Top 5 alcoholic drinkies?
McAllen's Cask Strength Scotch in a rocks glass with 2 ice cubes, A tequila forward Margarita with a good Blanco or Reposado tequila, fresh squeezed lime juice and Cointreau, on the rocks with salt, A mildly spicy Bloody Mary with clam juice in a tall pilsner glass on a sunday afternoon, a decent old-vine red Zinfandel, and way...way too many beers to mention, but I do have special thing for English brown ales and ESBs in general and Belgian blondes, browns,and triples. Oh, and of course PBR.

2) What was the last work of art (for want of a better phrase) to really have an impact on you for better or worse and why? Could be an album, song, painting, film, book or whatever.
After spending most of my life think that graphic art was the only form of creativity that I wasn't going to jive with, I started diving into a little bit a few months ago and just the newness of that particular creative process itself has really had an impact on me.

3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
It'll fetch me a hickory stick to beat a body down with.

4) Withnail & I or the Big Lebowski?
I fuckin' hate The Eagles.

5) What's one of your favourite movie scenes and why? Give us a youtube clip of it as well if you can.

The speech that Samuel L. Jackson gives at the last 3 minutes of the scene just reminds me of how gracious I am with people now compared to how I used to be. That, and it's really just my favorite movie scene.

6) Aaaaaand finally, a prediction for this summer's World Cup winner please. Or do you not really care?
How much I care depends on what's in the cup. Wait...Is that like soccer, or something?
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote