Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 AM   #3962 (permalink)
Bulldog
why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

That's the only one I liked.
Suit yourself.

1) Top 5 alcoholic drinkies?
Glenlivet whiskey, Bushmill's black whiskey, Bombay Sapphire gin, a dry Manhattan every now and then, Guiness. In that order.

2) What was the last work of art (for want of a better phrase) to really have an impact on you for better or worse and why? Could be an album, song, painting, film, book or whatever.
For some reason earlier today I found myself reading someone's dissertation which consisted of about 100 pieces of sudden fiction; stories of 50-100 words in length. I ws quite taken aback by how much emotion and meaning can come across in such short pieces of work.

3) How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Enough.

4) Withnail & I or the Big Lebowski?
Withnail & I is one of the first films I think of whenever someone asks me what my favourites of all time are. I do love the Big Lebowski as well though.

5) What's one of your favourite movie scenes and why? Give us a youtube clip of it as well if you can.
The scene where Humbert first meets Quilty in Kubrick's Lolita, or 'How To Act, Starring Peter Sellers & James Mason'. This little snippet basically epitomises everything that was missing in the remake.

6) Aaaaaand finally, a prediction for this summer's World Cup winner please. Or do you not really care?

En-ger-land all the way!

In all likelihood though, I can see Brazil easing their way to another title. Definitely gonna be supporting England all the way - I've waited such a long time to see them have a go at a trophy, so I'll just enjoy every minute of it (or at least try to).
Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote