Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #1558 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEMGx View Post
Borderlands, best game ever created. Love it or hate it you will still give at least 24 hours for the game. I'm on my Fifth day.
I liked the look of Borderlands but it got some average reviews but I may try and pick up a used copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
More so than in, say, Final Fantasy X?

I've read that it's linear, but they always were - more or less. Aside from leveling up on the map, there wasn't usually a lot to do in the ones I played which was outside of the main story. Is number 13 more linear than it's predecessors?
Most Final Fantasy`s that I`ve played over the years have been similiar linear, bloody long and kind of boring, I`ve got to the stage where I don`t really buy them anymore. I think they should try and do what Zelda does and just create one world and use that as a basis etc.

The Final Fantasy series is kind of like the game equivalent to the rock band Chicago, after you`ve listened to the first 15 albums that are numbered Chicago I, Chicago II, Chicago III, Chicago IV etc ...........you just know that things are never going to get any better.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote