Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 03:05 AM   #12643 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
See, you're a girl, and therefore you have a jaded perspective of relative female attractiveness levels. What's attractive to you might not be the same for most guys (and vice-versa, I'm sure).

If men here are forthcoming about how they feel about women here, it's out of genuine attraction for them and not some dour attempt to ingratiate themselves into another notch on the bed post.
Exactly, on the internet people are more prone to be assh*les because they can get away with anything they say and there's no serious consequences, unless you take it too far and convince a emo kid to kill himself or something.

So what's the benefit of lying to a girl and telling her she's beautiful if you really think she's ugly? Except maybe boost her self esteem but lying to someone and convincing them they are more attractive than they really are is about the worst possible thing a person can do, that kind of careless behavior is what eventually leads to fat chicks in tank tops and low-rise jeans.

Though I'm not saying the alternative is telling them what you really feel, that's also bad.

I think most guys here follow the same method as I, if I don't think a girl is attractive, I keep that sh*t to myself and don't say anything.

My honesty has gotten me in a lot of trouble here already.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 03-29-2010 at 03:16 AM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote