Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:26 AM   #12645 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandelorean View Post
Maybelline great lash mascara!! The pink tube with the green lid
Aww my mommy uses that.
Maybe I'll buy it next time I go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Kayleigh is really pretty. But I'm not familiar with the other member you mentioned. So I can't really comment. I assume you were talking about Savannah and Vanilla when you say "all over some girls", correct me if I'm wrong?
I'm not talking about anyone specifically, this wasn't an attack on any girls here, I'm generally talking about any girl that people give too much attention to.
Girls who starve for attention and then actually get it.
That bothers me.
But it's obviously my opinion, and I can't argue something like this. [= You guys can like who you like. I was just replying to Freebase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_sam View Post
See, you're a girl, and therefore you have a jaded perspective of relative female attractiveness levels. What's attractive to you might not be the same for most guys (and vice-versa, I'm sure).

If men here are forthcoming about how they feel about women here, it's out of genuine attraction for them and not some dour attempt to ingratiate themselves into another notch on the bed post.
I'm also homosexual.
What turns you on, prolly turns me on, too.
I know what you mean, but I'm commenting on the fact that Freebase thinks most girls don't comment because of whatever reason he gave.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.

Last edited by Arya Stark; 03-29-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote