Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #12650 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
Well, some of us think it is polite to post a pic on the first day, so the people know better to whom they talk to. Personally, I would like that everybody post their pics. And I don't mean some posing idiotic thing, just the pics of themselves, what they do...how does their life look.
I am just sorry that a huge amount of people live through their ego, and because of that, they defend themselves on many different ways.

Well I didn't mean it in some offensive way... It's just that if we don't know the person much, it will be difficult for us to remember his looks and match them to the nickname.
I maybe talking about myself only, I just need to remember the person himself, before putting a face.

I guess if everyone puts their pix from the first day, it will be a less ambiguous world to live in... and here goes the mystery of the many bandteacher1s to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
I find no point in posting pictures too much rly,unless I have something to show off/something amusing. Most of you know what I look like
As you are also a person that posted her pix too early... I remember replying to them, 'cause dem tAtts wEre xxFAkExx!
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote