Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 05:37 PM   #5109 (permalink)
ElephantSack
Man vs. Wild Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklovezhimself View Post
A friend of my Dad's told me a story about a rich yuppie couple walking out of his apartment building with one of these tiny dogs. As they walked out, the dog proceeded to take a shit on his front step right in front of him, so he said something like, "uhm excuse me, can you pick that up?" The yuppie male didn't take kindly to anyone telling him what to do, so he responded, "go fuck yourself," which was a mistake. My Dad's friend picked up the warm poop in his hand, walked up to the deserving yupster, and threw it in his face. What a guy.
I gotta admit. I don't pick up my dog's shit, and here's why...

See, I have the uncommon luxury of my backyard being a shut-down golf course, and that's where I walk them. They shit on the grass. No one steps on it. Free fertilizer. Case closed.

However, this doesn't stop pesky old asswipes from trying to get me to pick up dogshit where they will never walk. I usually ignore them. However, I have considered hurling warm feces at them with my bare hands when they cop an attitude.

And another thing. I can understand if it's in your yard or a high-foot-traffic area. But I'm not going to put my dogs' shit in a bag so I can throw it away. Dog feces doesn't need packaging.