Music Banter - View Single Post - What was the worst concert you have ever been to?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:56 PM   #52 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
The Senses Fail concert I went to around 4 years ago was absolutely miserable, I don't blame the band even though they're not my thing, they play as well as they do in studio, but the venue was a nightmare.

There's nothing wrong with little clubs, it's preferable to stadiums I guess, but there was just an unpleasant aura about the place I've been to, just a bunch of drunk guys and kids moshing and stuff, it smelled bad, security guys were freaking tools and the music was way too f*cking loud. All the bands were emo/post hardcore stuff and even if I liked that sort of thing (I don't) I still wouldn't have enjoyed it because the decibel level was absolutely painful. I was just standing there waiting for the show to end.

To make matters worse my stepdad at the time got wasted and was a total d bag, he picked a fight with me on the way back because I wanted mom to drop me home instead of spending the night, I pretty much refused to a spend a night with that assh*le. Also, I was sick for like a month.

Here's a photo of me from that show.

I'm the one on the far right, not a happy camper. Concerts just aren't my thing.
I will vouch for you there, Senses Fail are awful live. One of my worst concerts for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote