Music Banter - View Single Post - Ariz. governor signs immigration enforcement bill
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #24 (permalink)
crash_override
Seemingly Silenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan View Post
I don't think you can fairly call illegal immigrants "criminals". Sure they are in this country illegally, but perhaps this goes beyond the technicalities of the law. When viewed from a moral perspective, at least in my opinion, you can't blame them for wanting to live here. And we've made it very difficult for people to immigrate here legally. You need money.
Just because you feel compassion for a criminal doesn't make them innocent. They call them "Illegal" immigrants for a reason. This is nothing short of a crime wave. A crime wave that starts with the illegal entrance of the U.S., and often continues into our streets and neighborhoods. Does it not scare you that you have people walking in your streets that do not exist in this country on paper? These people are ghosts, ghosts who can wander about and commit crime without proper punishment.

It seems to me that too many people are making a decision on this issue using their hearts, rather than their heads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEY
"Never trust your own eyes, believe what you are told".
crash_override is offline   Reply With Quote