Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #2669 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Guys, all those "legal herbs" like K2 and Serenity and all that... they use a chemical. I think the main one is JWH-018. Look it up... it does mostly the same thing as THC does in the brain. It's not a placebo. It doesn't matter what the "herb" or other smoking material/matter is, either.
You could put the stuff on oak tree leaves and get the same effect. And since the chemical isn't regulated everywhere yet, it's being used in the production of "legal weed" and sold wherever it can be. Quite successfully I might add.

You can probably order the chemical online and make your own. I'm sure there are already guides on the web.
Anyway, I just thought it was worth mentioning that you can give all these new pseudo-weed products different names and different opinions, but it really comes down to what's being put in them, which is mostly known at this point.

As far as I know, there are some other variants of JWH-018 that may be used instead. It's already known about JWH-018 being in those products already. And laws are already being signed to ban them for that very reason.
Freebase Dali is offline   Reply With Quote