Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:24 PM   #5581 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
My bitch for today... kind-of depressing.

I was talking on the phone to my sister who lives overseas. She was telling me how her best friend was drugged and raped by a guy in her apartment block - they are pretty certain who the guy is. She got a rape kit done and evidence was found of semen and the drug, but apparently they don't have reason to test the guy "and there is nothing they can do." She can't move out because her lease hasn't ended, so she spoke to the landlord and the landlord said he needed to see an official police report and the results of the rape kit... the police are taking their time in compiling the evidence for the landlord. I don't understand... it makes me fucking angry that this girl was raped and the guy responsible is continuing his life without any consequences? And she's having to continue living in the same apartment block as him? Authorities need to step up and realise that rape is a very serious offense, and stop shrugging it off.
That's fucking ridiculous. I hope things turn out the best possible way for her under the circumstances. And I hope something truly awful happens to the sack of shit that did that to her. Hopefully a little of the bad karma will find its way over the landlord too.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote