Music Banter - View Single Post - This album > that album.
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #82 (permalink)
Sljslj
The Omniscient

Powerman 5000 (if you don't know them, they're a hard rock band fronted by Rob Zombie's brother.)

Somewhere On The Other Side Of Nowhere (2009) > Tonight The Stars Revolt! (1999) > Anyone For Doomsday? (2001) > Destroy What You Enjoy (2006) > Transform (2003) > Blood Splat Rating System (1995) > Mega!! Kung Fu Radio (1997)

I've yet to hear Somewhere On The Other Side Of Nowhere, but it's supposed to be the best one yet.

EDIT: I have listened to Somewhere On The Other Of Nowhere now and I love it! It's a great album. I think everything the band has done was leading up to this one. It has the trademark sci-fi theme that I love about them, but it also incorporates the horror theme they attempted (and failed imo) with Transform, the rock n' roll style of Destroy, and even a rap-like track like the Kung Fu Radio stuff. I expect big things from them in the future and I'm placing SOTOSON at the top of my list. CHECK OUT THIS ALBUM!

Last edited by Sljslj; 06-08-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added SOTOSON and Blood Splat Rating System
Sljslj is offline   Reply With Quote