Music Banter - View Single Post - What is the size of your physical and digital music collection?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #354 (permalink)
PinkityPink
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
There are places and ways to get music, legal or otherwise, but really - if you've paid them, then they are obligated to supply unless there's something completely crazy going on with itunes compared to how it works in the rest of the world.

I don't know what sums of money it is we're talking about, but if I were you, I wouldn't give up until they gave me my music back.
well the issues is that I bought the music on my old laptop and they won't give it to me on my new laptop. If my old laptop still worked, then they would replace it to me on the old laptop but the issue is that my old laptop is completely unfixable and even though my new laptop uses the same itunes account they won't return the music. Because I think the issue with that would be that a bunch of people could use the same account on different computers and just share music... so I'm not quite sure how to get that music back at this point.... Because I've emailed them and went to the apple store to ask and what they say is pretty much "well I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do about that but why don't you buy a back up hard drive to prevent this from happening again?" :/
PinkityPink is offline   Reply With Quote