Music Banter - View Single Post - Why Are Women So Attracted To Musicians?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #69 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAStudent View Post
Because 80% of women are irrational. They base unimportant details on logic and important details on emotion.

Many women want a guy because...a lot of other girls want him. What a stupid reason.

A musician is a guy up in front that everyone is looking at. Therefore a lot of girls seem interested. Therfore they want ot compete over who can get him.

Good for guys, terrible for guys that take groupies seriously.

I don't know why your girl left you for someone else, but musicians make people feel good, so there is interest. The rest is math.

I had a girl after me at the last show that I had no business talking to. At the gorcery store she would have turned up her nose. Because I'm a musician, she made sure she was the last person n the room end of the night. I told her my girlfriend was in the hospital with a lung infection. She got mad. Oh well.
Sexism ftw!

I've dated several musicians. I do not date them because they are "sought after" and I don't view dating as some kind of Olympic game. I date them because my greatest passion in life is the arts, so naturally I want to date someone who is like minded. I guess I don't fall in your 80% because my reason is purely logical, eh? I wouldn't just **** a dude cause he can play a guitar, big whoop, so can I. Sure, maybe some girls are in for a groupie ****, but don't generalise, it's tacky.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote