Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #6829 (permalink)
NumberNineDream
Blue Bleezin' Blind Drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
Cast Away *SPOILER*..... He returns to civilisation yeah, and all of that jazz. Before the plane crashed, he was set to marry Helen Hunt. He gave her that watch back, the family heirloom.. they cry, confess their undying love for each other but she's married and can't abandon her responsibilities blah blah blah. Then he decides to take a road trip and deliver a Fedex package that he kept on the island, it had angel wings on it. He never opened it, not sure why.. maybe he thought I WILL deliver that package WHEN I get off the island? He got to the person's house, no one home. He left the package. And then reached a crossroads (figuratively speaking and an actual crossroads) a woman whose house was the house he delivered the package to, came and gave him directions to where all the roads lead.. and he looked down her road and it ended. Remember?
Lmao, I remember that part very well (the crossroad). Seems that I never realised that was the end of the movie. For me, the story=the island.

Well thank you kind sir.
Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do cats eat bats? Do cats eat bats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats?Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats? Do bats eat cats?

NumberNineDream is offline   Reply With Quote