Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you think the 9/11 attack in New York was an inside job?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sljslj
The Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCunningStunt View Post
I don't understand why people say this. How do we know how a building would fall from planes hitting it? Have people seen other cases of planes flying into buildings? If yes, and the building didn't fall to the ground then then fair point. If they haven't seen it, then how the fuck would people know what the result of planes flying into buildings be?

Even if people say well it's just common sense, it's unfathomable that 2 planes could do that damage. That's just an opinion, a theory. Nothing more.
That's all a good point, but I can't bring myself to agree with you. How about the people that said that heard explosions before the plane hit? And others that say there were explosions under the building as well. There was a large amount of thermite (a material known to be explosive) in the ash. Any contractor or skyscraper designer will tell you that a building with a steel frame will only fall straight down at the speed of gravity unless the explosion was on the inside. Once again, I'm really sorry if anyone's offended by my arguement. I really hope the American government didn't cause it, but I can't help thinking they did it.