Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you satisfied with your gender?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #315 (permalink)
Astronomer
we are stardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Pap smears may be bad, but us guys have to get the bum-finger for prostate exams, and THE SWAB for some ST infections. (the swab = long ass Q tip that gets shoved down the hole)
Wear condoms when slutting around, guys.

As far as uncontrollable boners, it happens naturally when you're young. It doesn't necessarily mean it's caused by a person being turned on or anything. I think the main cases for this is "Morning Wood" and "Vibra-chubs", and less commonly: "Mystery-chubs".
They really are a mystery.
Chalk it up to excellent blood circulation.
That sounds really disturbing... the bum-finger. I don't envy you. Do you guys have to get it often? APPARENTLY once you're sexually active you're supposed to have a pap smear every 2 years. Every two years I get the letter and then I'm like ughhhhhhhhh and put it off for ages. Especially since all the doctors at the free/public doctor's surgery are all men who are foreign and can barely speak English.

Is morning wood something that continues for most chapters of your life or is it just a pubescent thing? Because every single guy I've known has morning boners... every day.