Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2010, 04:47 AM   #63 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
So the big issue with dealing with girls I have to work with is, when is the appropriate time to tell them about it and how should I tell them?
Boo boo, is it okay if I give you a recommendation? I hope it is, because I'm giving it!

If or when you have a chance to pursue a woman with a bald head, hoping the relationship might work out, I recommend you tell her right away during dating that you like the fact that she shaves her head, because of all the things you think this shows about her (her strength, passion, etc.). My guess is that someone who defies a social norm like that appreciates the support.

I agree that when or how to tell her that women's bald heads are a fetish for you is a touchy issue because she might feel any woman with a bald head would do in her place.

Actually, though, the same could be said for almost any heterosexual person's preference in a partner. Like Janszoon joked in the fetish thread, naked women are his fetish! The serious question, though, in that joke is this: if someone is with you because of your gender, and wouldn't be if you had the opposite gender, that kind of means that person doesn't find your brain/mind a romantic turn-on, so his/her interest in you could be called shallow. (This is why the ultimate compliment is to be liked by someone who is bisexual!)

Is liking someone in a sexual way for her shaved head any more shallow than liking someone sexually because she is a woman? I don't think so.

I think telling her early on about your fetish (and emphasizing all the other characteristics about her that you like, too) is best, so that she can decide if that bothers her, and you can discuss it. Maybe she has a fetish for people who have a fetish for women's bald heads, and it will all turn out okay!
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote