Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:48 AM   #68 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Thank you very much for your advice fellow bald chick liking person.

I think the key for any fetishist who would want his partner to participate in stuff he likes is to find a girl that's pretty openminded and doesn't worry much about what other people think of her. Easier said then done though, a lot of girls unfortunately care a lot about what complete strangers think. Something I can't really understand, I don't care about what strangers think about me, only what the people close to me think about me, and I'd hope to find a girl who shares that point of view.

If she's the jealous type though I'm sure she would let me do it or otherwise she'd be giving every bald chick she says really dirty looks.

I'd want her to genuinely enjoy doing it though, I don't want to make her feel like a freak and just reluctantly be doing things to make me find her more attractive, because then I would feel like a douche.

But women do things to make themselves more attractive all the time, the way they do their hair, the way they dress, their makeup, their push up bras, their high heel shoes, shaving their legs. Both sexes put a great emphasis on how they look to attract the other sex, it's just hard for people to accept that people can be attracted to different things. Women do what they can to be presentable to their man but usually only when it's within the boundries of what is considered normal.

American culture and most cultures around the world are still pretty damn conservative about sex even if sex is everywhere these days. One thing that can't be controlled though is that paraphiliacs make up a huge majority of western society, people tend to look down on paraphiliacs because of how fetishes are associated with sexual offenders and sociopaths and what not, but fetishes are normal and common variations of human sexuality that should only be a concern if they involve inflicting harm on ones self or others.

Any non harmful fetish is fine no matter how bizarre or gross it may seem. And I'd imagine if you have a partner who is willing to take the extra step regarded to increase your sexual drive than I'd say everyone benefits in the end.

Oh and I have heard about getting eaten by giant women thing.

I also see you're into the virtual bald stuff which never did anything to me, it has to be organic and real, and the internet is not lacking real bald women at all you just have to know where to look. =D

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote