Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bald Chick Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 AM   #69 (permalink)
baldy1138
Groupie

The interesting thing is that what we would commonly call a paraphilia or fetish does not necessarily fit the clinical definition. I'm assuming bald women turn you on, but they are not essential to your sexual function. You can get aroused by a woman with hair. And you're obviously not obsessed with female baldness to the exclusion of other things - such as the women herself and what she feels. That is where the psychiatric profession appears to draw the line, when a turn-on becomes a necessity or an overriding obsession. You and I are perfectly normal, at least in that regard.

Actually, I'm not into the virtual bald stuff. My preference is pretty much exactly the same as yours. It has to be smooth and it has to be real. Bald caps and doctored photos don't count. The virtualheadshave.com domain is more of a marketing gimmick for a wide-ranging baldness-related eCommerce and blog site. It was originally based on a joke hat, with shaving cream and a razor embroidered on it - The Virtual Headshave. I designed a novelty video game to fit the theme, but never could overcome some of the technical limitations - both mine and the game engine's. Ended up giving that away as a viral marketing tool. It's just weird enough to wind up on people's blogs and lists of unusual online products. There's a torrent of it around if you're curious.

And if you want to check out the blog, the link is in my Sig.

Last edited by baldy1138; 07-16-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: correction
baldy1138 is offline   Reply With Quote