Music Banter - View Single Post - Devin Townsend
Thread: Devin Townsend
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
Sljslj
The Omniscient

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsy View Post
MASSIVE fan... there isn't a single dud album the man has made! When Ki and Addicted came out, I lived, drank, ate, slept and breathed those albums for months, and they're still on the very top of my music listening tree this very day...

Not to mention that is how I've felt about every single album the guy has made... months of obsessive listening and I don't think I've ever been able to be bored with any single track...

That being said, I am literally dying of anticipation for next may... the last two DTP albums are THE two most exciting new releases on my musical radar for next year and, aside from Radiohead and anything new by The Church the biggest two albums on my radar, period.
Same, I bought Ki and Addicted about a month after they were released and are still enjoying the both of them as exactly as much as when I got them.

I wish I'd discovered him earlier than I did, but since I found him in 2004 I've heard (and often obsessed over) every track he's released.

Also, He's supposed to be releasing Ziltoid 2 around the same time as Deconstruction and Ghost (DTP albums #3 and 4). He must be a very busy man right now.