Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:09 PM   #3005 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
Y'know boo boo, what if you're not really full of different sexual fetishes, and you just really like sex? What if somehow anything that could be vaguely related to sex turns you on because it's related to sex?
For instance, you see a hole in a tree that sorta looks like a vag. You get turned on. Well, maybe you wouldn't have a tree-humping fetish, but just a brain occupied by sex.

I'm not trying to Dr. Phil you up or anything (pun intended) but maybe you're quite normal after all? Well... more normal than you think.
Nah. I guess my only "true" fetish is women, everything that turns me on is related to them, I don't wank to inanimiate objects or anything, unless the occasional hentai counts.

Yeah I like just about any part of a woman (including the much underrated bare scalp) but the woman as a whole is always greater than the sum of her parts. I think of everything else as being accessories or peripherals.

So say a beautiful woman was a Nintendo 64. A bald head is basically the rumble pak.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote