Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 10:06 AM   #12605 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
Asked my girl yesterday and my girl said yes

Took her out on a surprise morning picnic in the boat and drove off to these cliffs by the sea where we had a breakfast on a sunny little mountain top with a gorgeous view. I wanted to propose to her by the sea in the place I'm from, so that was perfect.

After that, I rehearsed for a concert we're playing with our folky shanty band on friday. We have this red little boathouse we play guitar in. Then, me and a mate from the band took the boat out to fish a bit before the sun went down. The ocean was quiet and the skies were amazing .. didn't even look real, looked more like a painting. Just before sunset, it was all vivid colours and there was a cloud in front of the sun, but huge shafts of sunlight was piercing through it here and there.

And we saw dolphins, although they didn't jump or anything. That's a rare sight down here. I also caught a bit of fish, 9 mackerels and this other strange thing I don't know what's called in english. Gave 5 away and then me and the GF had the other 4 for supper, just fried in the pan with a bit of lemon, salt, pepper and parsley.

Pretty close to a perfect day

Just out of curiosity what kept that from being a perfect day?

In any case congratulations
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote