Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paloma View Post
lol yes

me especially
Why do you think that is?

This is just some women though. I tend to divide women into two groups, one of them is what I've just described.

But there's plenty of women who are much more particular about compatable types, which I think biologically is a natural behavioral trait for females of any species. It's natural male biology to want to f*ck everything that moves (though because of our evolution and social norms it's now very common for men to be very judgemental and choosy) while natural female biology is wanting to get the most desirable mate.

I think women with a douchebag attraction tend to be desperate for a partner or have some kind of serious emotional problem. And I know you have emotional problems, as someone who has had several of his own my word of advice is to persue relationships first instead of persuing sex. Which I admit is easier said than done.

But when you get to understand the opposite sex better just by hanging out with them and getting to know them, I think you will be rewarded in the end, both in terms of finding a good relationship as well as sexual satisfaction, which I think you would get more of from a guy that actually gets you.

Patience is key. Masturbating a lot in the meantime also helps.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.

Last edited by boo boo; 07-23-2010 at 02:27 PM.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote