Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:04 PM   #25 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
This is the only problem I have with homosexuality/homosexuals.
To be more accurate, some of them at best. Most of them at worst.
If straight men talked openly about sex as often and as crudely as some gay men and women do in public...straight men would be blasted for being laddish and reviled for being disgusting and uncooth in a heartbeat.
OK...I get it...you're gay.
But please, please, please don't ram the fact down my throat (so to speak).
I don't have a problem with your gayness, but for Christs sake, spare me the fucking details!
Oh I don't know I've heard some pretty crude talk from straight men in locker rooms, at bars, in school, etc. I think the worst story I ever heard was this guy was talking about his exploits into anal sex and how he and this girl were doing it on her parents brand new white leather sofa... and how she couldn't stop crapping after...

Anyhow I really have nothing against homosexuals except for the little resistance I hear from them about their inaccurate portrayal in the media. Growing up in the West End of Vancouver (large *** population) I was exposed to *** people at a young age. They were regular dudes, worked jobs, drank beer, talked about hockey, etc. Even the dude who got me my first set of hockey equipment was *** and he taught me how to stick handle the puck.

Back when I was 18 I lived with a *** couple and the only annoying thing about them was that they would drink my beer without asking. Nothing sucks more than coming home from a crappy day at work and seeing that last can of beer gone.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote