Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #3091 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo View Post
I don't want a girl who doesn't enjoy doing things. But I don't want a girl who keeps me bottled up either because she has a ridiculously long list of things she refuses to do. I would be willing to try things she likes if shes willing to try things I like. Diplomacy.

And getting your partner to actually enjoy the things you want her to try is even better.

Yeah a woman who doesn't have any sexual desires or fantasies of her own, that would be too weird for me, the kinkier the better I say. I'm not one of those guys who are into the passive/submissive thing that some guys have a weird fetish for.

Sex from my perspective shouldn't be about dominance and submission so much as a union fromed from a diplomatic relationship, even if its a position or act that requires a dominant and submissive role, if both parties arent enjoying it a good deal it can't really qualify as "great" sex.

Yeah, this seems like such a simple solution to the problem, it's amazing how many couples don't function this way. And those are the ones that are bound to fail.
How can you really know what you want in a girl if you haven't been with one (that's the impression I'm getting). Finding the right girl is about getting through different relationships because without experience you'll never know exactly what best suits you or even how the way people behave in the relationship suits you. You can't be so specific about who you want when you haven't experienced it.