Music Banter - View Single Post - Who is your favourite character from Friends?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:43 PM   #145 (permalink)
Dr.Seussicide
FakingSuicideForApplause

Quote:
Originally Posted by glastonelle View Post
Ross is a good guy, but hes also very neurotic. Having someone perpetually believeing you either are or are going to cheat on them any second, with a guy who works in fashion, is bloody irritating. I mean sure, Mark did end up telling her that he harboured a crush, but he never acted upon it until afterwards, and even then he waited a safe amount of time. And Rachel loved Ross, she wouldnt have done it with the printing guy straight after a fight. (We wont go into the detail about the printing guy as I realise he was completely off his nut )

Ross shouldnt have done thats, its ALWAYS a no-no, but he was obviously sorry. And it was very non-Ross thing to do, so Rachel should have forgiven him sooner.

Also, @CunningStunt - how exactly do you have 4,074 posts after just a year here??
I agree with everything you said, it's definitely not the thing to do EVER, I probably wouldn't have forgiven my girlfriend if she did that. It's too hard to forget.

And at the last question, I asked him that same question last week

Dr.Seussicide is offline   Reply With Quote