Music Banter - View Single Post - The Recreational Drug Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #2935 (permalink)
duga
MB quadrant's JM Vincent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
That sounds like an awesome story duga... all except the wasting of the beer part, that is inexcusable.

I've always wanted to do drugs with a scientist, especially if we're both able to still have some kind of a comprehensible conversation while stoned. Picking a scientist's brain is always fun, but I'll bet they're way more open to talking about stuff and explaining stuff when they're high. Don't know if I could have any kind of conversation on acid though, I've only ever done shrooms and even then it's only a handful of times, all of which I was either alone or with someone who didn't feel like talking anyway. Still I think you chose the best place to do them, out in nature. Miles away from noise and light pollution, with an obsidian sky overhead...
I was mostly in a very introspective mood, but when I did talk it was all about science and nature haha. Usually people get annoyed or bored if we are all sober (or even just stoned), but everyone seemed to love it while we were tripping. I also felt incredibly articulate, unlike shrooms where I couldn't put a coherent sentence together to save my life.