Music Banter - View Single Post - Breaking the habit
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 03:33 PM   #101 (permalink)
shandapanda
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy
I can't explain the discovery channel phenomenon. Maybe the TV and set top box (if you have one are on different channels). It could be worse though you could wake up to horror movies and before you wake the horror of the film is tapping into your dreams. Similar to Nightmare on Elm Street sagas.
I want to stop biting my nails but It's difficult. Someone recomended putting mustard on my fingers but that can't work as I like mustard.
that would be a problem if my nightmares scared me, they're the most common dreams i have, i had a very happy dream once and when i woke up i started to panic, so it's the opposite for me!.....i just stopped, that's why i've resorted to sucking which is probably just as bad, but they don't make my nails look as weird as when they're bitten!

another bad habit is that i bite my hangnails and sometimes just the skin around my nails off for no apparent reason. i think it's beacause i used to bite my nails...

Me
poo
you
shandapanda is offline   Reply With Quote