Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 01:18 PM   #1759 (permalink)
Spike*Spiegel
Five Feet of Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
Meh I saw them twice, if you're into their old stuff at all, you will more than likely be disappointed. I saw them once in 2005, when they were first coming on the scene and they were a pretty decent live show. Saw them again in 2007 after they broke big at the HOB Chicago, it was terrible. But let us know how it goes, I lost most interest in them after that show, so I haven't heard anything about them in quite a while.
I don't know about that, I guess I'll just have to wait and see. They played in Minneapolis just over a month ago and the local rock station basically said it was the best show they'd seen in a long time. Maybe their opinion was biased due to the fact that The Rev recently died and the show/ album was dedicated to the late drummer. Personally, I prefer more of their earlier stuff, but my roommates are huge fans and asked if I'd go. That's not to say their current album doesn't have its highlights, though. That being said, I think Nightmare is a fecking wretched song.
Spike*Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote