Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 08:55 PM   #373 (permalink)
Consolator
¬¬!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Faith In Me. View Post
He knows how I feel about homosexuality, but that doesn't mean I love him any less. I just don't support his lifestyle. and I don't treat it like its murder bc it goes back to what i just said. God sees all sins as equal. We, as humans, decide what we want to view as better or worse. Even the best of us do it. And you don't go around treating people like garbage, regardless of what or who they are. That's as bad as the sin you think they're committing.
If you really feel that way, I have trouble understanding why you still see homosexuality as a sin. You've said it yourself that humans view each sin through a different colored lens. You view some as less wrong than others, why not view homosexuality as something to "support." Why is it not to you? It's innate and has been documented in pretty much era of history. Racists used to use the Bible to justify their prejudice. I find it pretty unnerving that you claim to be all about love and acceptance yet you won't even go so far as to "support" the "lifestyle." Your flowery language is getting old -- put your money where your mouth is. The "...but I have a gay friend!" is a weak argument.
Consolator is offline   Reply With Quote