Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #13543 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
AK Steel (the horrible steel plant) is actually in Russell, KY - but Russell is a smaller city, so it gets lumped in with Ashland.

I'm not even quite sure where the mounds are located, to be honest. I think they're in south Ashland - somewhere I typically am not to be found.

And yes, the "duct tape bandit" was from here, but fortunately, the majority of locals aren't that stupid.

The parts of Ashland I'm more accustomed to seeing are:

The interior of the theatre I'm currently performing in:
Those daily views of yours don't look too bad, and the theater is quite stunning, I feel! Are you in a play or performing music?

And what was up with the duct tape bandit? There are a lot of Internet pictures of him, so he seems quite famous/infamous! Ahhh...I just read about it. The duct tape was part of his disguise during a robbery in which he got...some coins. People with devious intent + duct tape = trouble.

Ha ha! And here's a funny video about him! Poor guy.

If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 10-10-2010 at 11:35 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote