Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #13544 (permalink)
ThePhanastasio
Killed Laura Palmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Those daily views of yours don't look too bad, and the theater is quite stunning, I feel! Are you in a play or performing music?

And what was up with the duct tape bandit? There are a lot of Internet pictures of him, so he seems quite famous/infamous! Ahhh...I just read about it. The duct tape was part of his disguise during a robbery in which he got...some coins. People with devious intent + duct tape = trouble.

Ha ha! And here's a funny video about him! Poor guy.

Thanks, re: the theatre! It's probably my favorite place in the city, and I'm doing a play there currently. That's actually a set-up of the stage making it look a bit smaller than it actually is; the stage itself is full-size and can accommodate Broadway tours and such. Very lovely place!

And yes - Duct Tape Bandit was this dude, Kasey Kazee. He'd never been known for his intelligence, but the duct tape disguise and his subsequent denial that he was the perp even after being apprehended and having the duct tape removed from his face by authorities certainly dropped his IQ even further.
ThePhanastasio is offline   Reply With Quote