Music Banter - View Single Post - How I spent my summer saturday
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 05:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
I like to spend my saturdays of the summer playing tennis in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, running at night, and midnight swims in pool. I've managed to do all except for the swimming, which I did 10 minutes ago. Though it doesn't leave too much time for posts here, I guess a post or 2 a day is sufficient to contribute to this forum. If anyone else asks why the forum is so dead, I would like to say that maybe it's a good thing. Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
what a load of condacending bullshit!
it's possible to have a life outside this forum and still have an hour a day to go check out the new posts you know....
i spend my saturdays in the summer cleaning our apartments in the morning and greeting guests and i go swiming with my boat in the afternoon and in the evening i go to a club or a bar......

god i hate bullshit like this....yes you're the only one who has a life and we're all to stupid to realise that there is something other then this forum to enjoy.......

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote