Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2005, 08:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Skeptic
 
Zealious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 375
Default How I spent my summer saturday

I like to spend my saturdays of the summer playing tennis in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, running at night, and midnight swims in pool. I've managed to do all except for the swimming, which I did 10 minutes ago. Though it doesn't leave too much time for posts here, I guess a post or 2 a day is sufficient to contribute to this forum. If anyone else asks why the forum is so dead, I would like to say that maybe it's a good thing. Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
__________________
Pink chimneys in Maine couldn't keep me away
Zealious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 08:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Al Dente
 
SATCHMO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,690
Default

I enjoy the great outdoors every time I step outside for a cigarette.
SATCHMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

I split wood for elderly folks all morning...listening to die my darling for 2 hours straight hell yeah it was...lame :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: In Forida
Posts: 12
Default

Outdoors is ok but dont get addictided because thats what seperates us from the animals
__________________
If you kept going down Seaseme St. would u ever end up in Mr. Rogers Neighborhood??
migg106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 06:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Slavic gay sauce
 
adidasss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Posts: 7,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
I like to spend my saturdays of the summer playing tennis in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, running at night, and midnight swims in pool. I've managed to do all except for the swimming, which I did 10 minutes ago. Though it doesn't leave too much time for posts here, I guess a post or 2 a day is sufficient to contribute to this forum. If anyone else asks why the forum is so dead, I would like to say that maybe it's a good thing. Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
what a load of condacending bullshit!
it's possible to have a life outside this forum and still have an hour a day to go check out the new posts you know....
i spend my saturdays in the summer cleaning our apartments in the morning and greeting guests and i go swiming with my boat in the afternoon and in the evening i go to a club or a bar......

god i hate bullshit like this....yes you're the only one who has a life and we're all to stupid to realise that there is something other then this forum to enjoy.......
__________________
“Think of what a paradise this world would be if men were kind and wise.” - Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle.

Last.fm | Goodreads | Letterboxd
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
Skeptic
 
Zealious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 375
Default

--->Calm Down.<---

You're getting a little too excited adidasss.
I think this is pretty much self-explanitory:

__________________
Pink chimneys in Maine couldn't keep me away
Zealious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
pastor of muppets
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
I like to spend my saturdays of the summer playing tennis in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, running at night, and midnight swims in pool. I've managed to do all except for the swimming, which I did 10 minutes ago. Though it doesn't leave too much time for posts here, I guess a post or 2 a day is sufficient to contribute to this forum. If anyone else asks why the forum is so dead, I would like to say that maybe it's a good thing. Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
come on dude.... thats just insulting... youre basically saying we dont have a life other than this forum and we should all get off our lazy arses and do something.... i know there are other things than this forum and i take the time to enjoy them, but i like to spend an hour or so each day to see what others have to say and learn about some new music and offer my opinions and advice and i dont think that makes me lazy or says that i dont have a life... i agree with what adidasss said......
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 08:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
isfckingdead
 
sleepy jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 18,965
Default

I think hes just saying maybe we should all get a little bit healhy and work.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by METALLICA89 View Post
Ive seen you on muiltipul forums saying Metallica and slayer are the worst **** you kid go suck your **** while you listen to your ****ing emo **** I bet you do listen to emo music
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,531
Default

firtsy, my friends are all overweight ****s, and there are no parks where i live. you think your so great with you outdoors, well **** you and your trees with leaves.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 09:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
Skeptic
 
Zealious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: NJ
Posts: 375
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastor of muppets
come on dude.... thats just insulting... youre basically saying we dont have a life other than this forum and we should all get off our lazy arses and do something
I was merely suggesting to enjoy the summer...


Trust me, if I wanted to insult you I would have done it already.
__________________
Pink chimneys in Maine couldn't keep me away
Zealious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2021 Advameg, Inc.