Music Banter - View Single Post - How I spent my summer saturday
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
pastor of muppets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealious
I like to spend my saturdays of the summer playing tennis in the morning, basketball in the afternoon, running at night, and midnight swims in pool. I've managed to do all except for the swimming, which I did 10 minutes ago. Though it doesn't leave too much time for posts here, I guess a post or 2 a day is sufficient to contribute to this forum. If anyone else asks why the forum is so dead, I would like to say that maybe it's a good thing. Maybe some of us here are actually enjoying the outdoors for a change, experiencing the rapturous weather that many don't usually get.

If you have the time, I would suggest you try a physical activity with your friends. Arrange a game, you'll enjoy it. I know I have.
come on dude.... thats just insulting... youre basically saying we dont have a life other than this forum and we should all get off our lazy arses and do something.... i know there are other things than this forum and i take the time to enjoy them, but i like to spend an hour or so each day to see what others have to say and learn about some new music and offer my opinions and advice and i dont think that makes me lazy or says that i dont have a life... i agree with what adidasss said......