Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #14810 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
I understand the double standard argument... but men and women are just different, period. I'm not saying all girls are attracted to a really hairy guy, but I don't know any girls who would be unattracted to a guy just cause he had armpit hair.

I think it's just natural for a guy to be unattracted to female armpit hair. Aside from a guys thoughts of it, I think girls in general just feel sexier without it. There's nothin feminine about a hairy girl.
You are aware that "unattracted" is not a word, correct?

It is NOT natural for a man to find a woman's armpit hair unattractive, it's definitely something society instills in us. The hair we grow is natural, and there's nothing wrong with it.

If a woman has to shave herself to feel sexier, then she really needs to work on her self-esteem. As women,our bodies are naturally sexy, shaved or not. and the part about "there's nothin feminine about a hairy girl", are you ****ing joking? How does having body hair detract from our femininity? Unless we're growing full beards, I don't think letting our fuzz grow makes us any less womanly.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote