Music Banter - View Single Post - Australia vs Rest
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 08:44 AM   #66 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
if you're trying to say french bands had bigger international success then swedish bands then all i can say is...GET OFF THE CRACK COCAIN STEWY!!IT AIN'T DOING GOOD THIGS TO YA!!

and again stew, i was trying to say, which you fail to understand time and time again, that swedish bands have had pretty descent international exposure, especialy when you consider the fact english is not their native language....and i can appreciate that coming from a small country...i think they are an extremly talented ( musicaly ) nation...

its "cocaine". at least attempt to present yourself as knowledgful. well for one daft punk, air and stereolab piss over any mainstream export from sweden- including the goddamn hives and abba..yea that god-awful band that may well be the most overrated pile of horse turd in the history of the music industry. if you call that "extremely talented" then it cant be me who's on mind-altering drugs.
but yeah, i suppose sweden as an ounce of musical heritage..unlike one country i can think of in eastern europe...the name evades me- cant be that important. though their football strip resembles the clothing of a clown.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote