Music Banter - View Single Post - How many people have you slept with?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 05:36 PM   #59 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

I've had sex with ten people, but only with two of them did I feel I was really "making love."

If you actually count the number of times you've had sex, I suppose it is like Urban said about his number of partners...I never counted, and that would be hard to do because if you're with someone for a long time and the relationship is working well, I don't think you count how many times you have sex together.

In answer to the OP, I think there is no unrespectable number of partners - whether 0 or 100 - as long as both partners are willing and able to give informed consent.

However, I'd be afraid to be with someone who has had sex with a lot of different people, because I'd be afraid of being discarded easily, too. I'd rather be with someone for whom sex means something beyond just sex...in other words, sex plus relationship.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote