Music Banter - View Single Post - Experience the darkness of reality.
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 03:12 PM   #90 (permalink)
GuitarBizarre
D-D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenRAWRRR View Post
its not weak! its gonna change MY whole life too! just check my last comment on page 8! im gonna become a dark zombie lord of darkness in the black void of dark!!!

... bet ur jealous huh?
Hold on a second.

PHYSICS TIME!

Now, A black hole is the darkest object in the universe, correct? Its gravitational pull is so intense that even light can't escape its pull, and thus they can't be seen at all until they interact with the light from another object.

Now. I posit, that because of this, Black holes are actually the whitest, lightest objects in the universe, BECAUSE THEY STORE LIGHT INDEFINITELY.

What does this mean? Quite simple. If I wear WHITE CLOTHING, which by its nature REFLECTS all visible forms of light, and protects from UV rays and infra red radiation, all of which are forms of light, I will be the DARKEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE, since I will be actively, and at ALL TIMES *removing* light from my personal space and forcing it to go elsewhere, making my personal light level an almost absolute ZERO QUANTITY.

BRB, OFF TO BUY A LABCOAT, WHITE PANTS, WHITE SHOES, AND CORPSE PAINT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'll have you know, my ancestors were Kings of Wicklow! We're as Irish as losing a three-nil lead in a must-win fixture!