Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #543 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toao View Post
Here, they obviously do, the majority vote says so.
Well some 50 years ago, segregation was also the majority vote.

Quote:
From Merriam-webster
3000 years ago, it was a union between multiple people, 100 years ago it was undisolvable. People change the definition of marriage the way it suits them, a dictionary shouldn't be justification for denying people the same rights.

Quote:
As I've mentioned several times, there is already a legal union, that is stronger than marriage. And even churches recognize it.
Adoption is not marriage, it doesn't have the same purpose or legal consequences, please accept this.

Quote:
When someone announces they're gay in a public situation, I sometimes say "really, well I like women with big tits." They stated their preference, I stated mine. People in normal polite conversation don't announce the type of sex they like.

Imagine if the moral majority did it?

"Well I like women that have a look on their face like they're being tortured and feel ashamed"
Since the majority of the people are heterosexual, there's usually no need for people to state their sexual preference since it's assumed they're straight. As such, it's a necessity for gay people to disclose their sexual preference to correct this assumption. I don't usually do it by walking into a bar screaming "HELLO EVERYONE, I'M A HOMOSEXUAL", it usually comes after some type of "do you have a girlfriend" question.

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote