Music Banter - View Single Post - The problems with homosexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 07:49 AM   #546 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toao View Post
Here, they obviously do, the majority vote says so.

And if you must know, my first choice was Romney. I would rather have a governer than a senator.

And since you are bringing that whine into it, everybody compared Palin to Obama.
They should have compared her to Biden, who is obviously stupid. I was bummed Gore didn't run, because it would be like a do over.

I posted my opinion. If you want to debate it, fine, if you want to make some personal thing, go pound sand up your ass. If you're out to start a debate where you can go after opinions, start a thread on abortion. Because roughly half the people have a different opinion. And the smaller half feels everyone else is stupid & evil, and think it's ok to break the law, because they personally feel that's what "god" wants.

I'm old, I've lived through watching it unfold.

First off, Homosexuality was illegal. Then the gay rights thing started happening.
Probably their biggest milestone was having it lumped in with race.

And then it was protected. No mare gay-bashing. No descrimination.

Now they are trying to change the so called basic "way of the world." with the marriage thing. There is nothing wrong with a civil union. Just calling it "marriage."

From Merriam-webster

As far as a civil union, there is nothing wrong with that. Out here it's called a "partner." Belive me, if it's a business partner, tennis partner or whatever, you say that. Otherwise it means well, your "partner."

They didn't start the "husband" or "Wife" thing until recently, since the whole "gay Marriage" thing.

As I've mentioned several times, there is already a legal union, that is stronger than marriage. And even churches recognize it.

To the person that thinks I'm a religious person, if you knew anything about me, you'd laugh about how dumb that comment is.

If you think about it, the more religious a person is, usually the more spun they are.
All the insurgents and suicide bombers for example. Or riding around on a bike to talk weak people into your dumb personal religious beliefs.

Some states are at the opposite end of the spectrum, and religion is in control. Obviously Utah, and then a couple others.

They aren't having it, and will do anything in their power to stamp it out in any way

They are obviously spun, and have an agenda. But then, on the other hand, the sex you have should be private.

When someone announces they're gay in a public situation, I sometimes say "really, well I like women with big tits." They stated their preference, I stated mine. People in normal polite conversation don't announce the type of sex they like.

Imagine if the moral majority did it?

"Well I like women that have a look on their face like they're being tortured and feel ashamed"

If two guys are shacked up, who cares. You should be able to extend your assets & benefits to anyone you chose.

"Marriage" to the obvious majority is exactly what Merriam Webster defined.
You're really rude. I usually respect people's opinions but you have no consideration for the emotions and the different beliefs of others.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote